Wednesday 28 March 2018

I will design an architectural site plan and landscape

I will design an architectural site plan and landscape












About:

Hi There

Glad to have you today,

Are you in need of a professional Architectural Site plan for your Client, Real estate Urban Development etc. Search no more.

I am a Professional Architect and 3D visualizer with years of experience, I use Auto CAD , Sketchup, Revit Architecture, and Photoshop to finalize and render the final Site Design and  Lumion 3D for animation for Clients who wants to see their site in 3D with realistic depts shadow and a video walk-through.

Kindly Contact me for all your site plan drafting rendering modelling and animation services, a first try will convince you.
Kindly note: for in depth understanding of peculiar design and projects , please kindly contact me before placing an order for discussion and understanding of project

have a great day ahead

locistudio

Reviews


eyalbenari:Mike was very polite and delivered on time. even if eventually it proved to be a bit of a tall order.

locistudio700:Great buyer, very understanding thank you so much sir

musarathsader:great experience

locistudio700:Great personality and reliable im happy to wotk with you again thanks musarath

lizzy30:Great seller.\nFast delivery pays attention to details and unique job. I am definitely coming back. I highly recomend


No comments:

Post a Comment