Sunday 18 March 2018

I will give you realistic 3d interior or exterior design

I will give you realistic 3d interior or exterior design












About:

I will do a 3d modeling for your interior or exterior plan and i will render it and give you a high resolution rendered photo.
I will be using 3d max software and photoshop.
you can ask for any edits befor rendering.
you can see my previous work on behance and the link is on my profile..

Reviews


satishkunchala:Just exceptional... :) Great to work with. Thank you.

khaled96khalil:Really enjoyed working with him\r\nWould strongly work with him again

peturfoto:real profecional I will order more

khaled96khalil:Very responsive, I would work with him more

basvannuland:Super fast and exactly did what i expected


No comments:

Post a Comment