Tuesday 13 March 2018

I will create 3d face model for you

I will create 3d face model for you












About:

Hi ,I will create any face model for you in 3d which can be used for printing or other purposes.I have over 5 years of experience in character designing, texturing and 3d printing field. You just have to give me clear photos of him/her and I will create an exact and beautiful model for you. 

For more information contact me.

Best Regards.

Reviews


mcclane4ever:Fantastic work! Better than I had hopped. 100% will work with again!

dcjoshi66:Thanks sir ,I'll love to work with you again.

torraner:He delivered as described, and made a great work. \nThe communication was very friendly and which is more important, very informativ. If have the need i will buy another work from him.\n\nGreat Work.\nThanks a lot.

dcjoshi66:Thanks a lot sir. I will definitely work again.

witaya:High quality of work


No comments:

Post a Comment