Thursday 19 March 2020

3D And 2D In Solidworks











About:

PLEASE CONTACT ME BEFORE YOU ORDER !!!



I'm a Mechanical Engineer with more than 5 years experience in  2D drawing and 3D Modelling.



I will create geometry based 2D and/or 3D model in SolidWorks for various uses, just for you.



You just send me the specifications for the 3D model (some pictures, sketches, technical drawings + all dimensions)



If no idea kindly message me, I will help you.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Thank you.

Seller's Response:

in one WORD professional ...

Seller's Response:

Looking forward to serve you soon !

Seller's Response:

FRIENDLY , UNDERSTANDING AND MORE IMPORTANT YOU CAN TELL HE IS A PRO. AS HE DELIVER IN SHORT TIME . DONT WASTE YOUR TIME HE IS THE ONE ,,, THANKS A LOT MATE

:

At your service. Anytime. It was a wonderful experience.




No comments:

Post a Comment