Thursday 19 March 2020

Create Book Cover In My Original Style











About:

Hello. My name is Andrew.


I make book covers in my own original art style. It should be diffferent topic and genres but I actually prefer Sci-Fi and horror. I can make cover design for your book, novel, story or even for your music album.


YOU HERE, IF YOU NEED:
  • Creative, professional and friendly book designer with unique style.
  • Illustration for your book cover.
  • Typography for your book cover.

WHAT YOU WILL GET:

  • 100% unique, Professional and Creative Book Cover
  • Premium quality
  • Satisfaction Guarantee
  • Free unlimited revisions within the premium package
  • Cover in .JPEG, .PNG, .TIFF, .PSD
  • 100% MONEY-BACK GUARANTEE
  • Original illustration made by my own

  • SUPPORT 

WHAT I NEED TO MAKE BEST BOOK COVER FOR YOU:

  • Title/subtitle
  • Author's Name
  • Short description what your book is about

  • Type/Category
  • Guidelines of your cover (size)
  • Spine size (for print cover)
  • Write to me your wishes




Reviews


:

I am AMAZED at this and it is just frankly brilliant. The artist went the extra mile and included text - beyond what was asked. I absolutely will do business again!

:

Very professional. Everybody who sees the cover is impressed with the quality and the imaginative artwork.

:

Needed a book cover done and he was quick and talented.

:

The Seller is a professional and an excellent artist! He took my concept and produced a great product with little directions! An excellent experience working with him!

:

Absolutely incredible, couldn't be more happier with amazing work




No comments:

Post a Comment