Tuesday 27 March 2018

I will design 3d and analysis for engineer

I will design 3d and analysis for engineer












About:

I am a industrial engineering, Having the required design experiences in the realization work, I can realize design project in various fields such as mechanics, hydraulics, electrical. I use SOLIDWORKS, ANSYS, AUTOCAD to CAD (2D/3D). For the numerical simulations and the finite element (FEM) or Computational fluid dynamics (CFD), I use SOLIDWORKS and ANSYS. I can provide attractive visual images and detailed plan that will make your products realizable and excluded from your competition and will have the attention they deserve

Reviews


akashkaul:Did my second job with this great guy. Will definitely work again for all my design and analysis needs....Great guy to work with !!!

miary004:Second work with this great guy. For a third I am ready to give thoroughly for this great.

akashkaul:Very Hardworking and Meticulous guy. Kept on revising promptly till all my parameters were met. Great to work with...Will recommend to friends.

miary004:I was delighted to work for him. I am still ready to work with him for these future projects

akashkaul:Did my second job with this great guy. Will definitely work again for all my design and analysis needs....Great guy to work with !!!


No comments:

Post a Comment