Friday 23 March 2018

I will be able to respond in a timely manner and deliver the service fast and for your full satisfaction. I'm a single mother that calls myself "the digital architect" so I can support my daughter. Hoping to work with you soon!!! + See More

I will be able to respond in a timely manner and deliver the service fast and for your full satisfaction. I'm a single mother that calls myself "the digital architect" so I can support my daughter. Hoping to work with you soon!!! + See More












About:

I am a Licensed Architect. I have 15 years of experience in all aspects of Architecture and Interior Design.  
PLEASE CONTACT ME BEFORE YOU ORDER. DO NOT ORDER "EXTRA FAST" IF I DID NOT AGREE WITH YOU, THAT I CAN DO IT IN 24 HRS."  

I am proficient in the following software: CAD, Archicad, Sketch Up, Vray, Photoshop.

I will create a professional Architectural plan based on your sketches.

I can advise you about lighting, materials, space programming among other things. Works very fast, I can accommodate "extra fast" turnovers. 


Reviews


a_m_b_o:My order was delivered much faster than I expected! She saved me so much time and provided great sketches :)

jianpanda26:I have difficulties to give exact measurements to her. I thought hiring architect here would help me to figure out the dimension of the property. I thought they only need a width and length of it, but so far she is good and she delivers the sketch that I wanted. Thank you

s_atin:Than you JP! Always amazing

s_atin:JP you are AMAZING!!

janholpuch:Good Experience!


No comments:

Post a Comment