Saturday 10 March 2018

I will do 3d product design and creative product display solution

I will do 3d product design and creative product display solution












About:

Hello. My name is Moiz, I am from Pakistan doing job in a largest Advertising company and production house of Pakistan as Product and interior designer. I am looking for part time Product design, 3D modeling, 3D rendering work.

I will professionally do PRODUCT DESIGN, 3D MODELING, 3D RENDERING or make a creative product display solution like FSU, POP, POS, Podium display, gondola, endmode, crosscategory, parasite unit, shelfdressing etc

To start work with me please provide some description of the desired 3D model and which file format should it be. Reference Images or sketches can be helpful and should make the work understandable and also speed up the work. 

Delivery time is according to complexity and size of the work, will do my best to deliver your work as fast as possible. I will work for you till you get your desired design to make you satisfied.   For big projects.please contact me before ordering.I will give you the reasonable price and time.

Best regards
 Moiz Gillani

Reviews


irfanmanasiya:Great work. Will work again.

moiz01:Excellent experience. Thank you

eamonnfreel:Was able to provide a great service and help me fins a solution to my problem.

moiz01:Excellent experience.....!

martinschw:Seller delivered over and above what was expected...would do business with seller again.


No comments:

Post a Comment