Saturday 10 March 2018

I will do 3D cad modelling for any piece of jewellery with a 7+ years of experience in jewellery production and Manufacturing and do what client needed and beyond their Expectations ..Also do sculpting,Rendering,360 Degree High Quality Rendering..Please contact me in inbox before ordering:):) + See More

I will do 3D cad modelling for any piece of jewellery with a 7+ years of experience in jewellery production and Manufacturing and do what client needed and beyond their Expectations ..Also do sculpting,Rendering,360 Degree High Quality Rendering..Please contact me in inbox before ordering:):) + See More












About:

I will do high quality 3d jewellery cad modeling From your 2d designs as well as Give High quality Rendering,360 Rendering of your products If The customer needed..There are mainly Three gigs I offered,With different types of price depend on Work Level As well as Renderings and Animation With these price NO extra cost..Am sure you are not gonna Upset With my work.Because I Make jewellery Designs beyond the customer expectations What they think..And please Contact me once Before place a order...That's All..

Reviews


session4u:Good JOB! well done

souravp:Outstanding experience.\n\nThank you!

session4u:good job! !!!!!!

souravp:Outstanding Experience.

stevefell:i have used Sourav a number of times now and just no that he is going to do a good job and if there are any issues he fixes them quick.


No comments:

Post a Comment