Tuesday 13 March 2018

I will create 3d models and animations for you

I will create 3d models and animations for you












About:

I will create a 3D objects for you with high quality and according to your specification.

The model will be delivered in *.jpg, *.png, *.blend with the resolution of your choose.

The animations and video will be of delivered in mp4, avi, gif and etc.

I work using modeling software Blender if you required editable file you should know that the format would be * .blend ,obj, 3ds,fbx or stl.

My works are of a high quality, I m always thinking about the smallest detail, delivery could be from 12 hours to 72 hours depending on the complexity of the model. Contact me and you will not regret.

Service cost may vary depending on the difficulty, please contact me to assess the difficulty and give a cost to the project.
        
"Don't pay any orders before talk to me. Contact me because some projects are more expensive."
        
Thanks a lot.

Reviews


newton2000x:Professional seller

newton2000x:Very good quality of work. We may order again.

newton2000x:Very good work.

torustechllc:Great communication and excellent work!

hectorromero198:excellent communication and quite responsible.


No comments:

Post a Comment