Friday 9 March 2018

I will do 3d modeling and rendering

I will do 3d modeling and rendering












About:

Contact with me before place order.

I am a professional 3D/2D artist with 7 years of experience.

i can work on the following services:

  • 3d Product images
  • 3d Environment design

I can work smoothly if you could provide me with:

1. Reference/sketch images of your products
2. How many images do you need
3. Visual specifications for renderings such as color, material, texture etc
4. Expected time delivery 


 **** 100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEE ****

Reviews


waypointmoving:Great work! It was a pleasure to work Sihab. He was able to render the design perfectly. He was fast and communicative. I’m looking forward to working with him again.

yogaa1999:very good quality!

ronheiblum809:I want to have some 3d animations of our mascot to see how we can acheeve frendlyness from our customers

hkosun:This time I had a 3D model done. It took a while to commuinicate what was needed and to get the .obj file to reflect what was sent on the plan for the model. However it looks like the final delivery of the .obj file is correct.\n\nHaven't don't measurements yet to see if they completely reflect the plans.

hcdworld:Another order done.


No comments:

Post a Comment