Friday 9 March 2018

I will do your Interior Design for a Basic space, Like a single Room, Small Living room

I will do your Interior Design for a Basic space, Like a single Room, Small Living room












About:

INTERIOR DESIGN
I will make 1 high-quality interior model of ONE ROOM of your home. I use the most advanced software and technologies (Autocad, 3DS Max, V-Ray, Photoshop) to create photorealistic images to the highest standards. This gig is valid for one render (one room/area).

My name is Eddy Rivas, I have been working as a freelance for a long Time for larges and small companies all around the world. 

Autocad, 3dsMax, Vray and Photoshop are the 4 tools I use to get a photo-realistic finish. My work can be seen in galleries very important in the 3D world: Evermotion, CG Architects, etc. 

I'm proud to offer you all public services, from the smallest upgrade in your bedroom until the most luxury establishment. We provide a comprehensive and professional range of services within the three primary areas of architecture, interior design and graphics presentation to residential and commercial projects. 
I will offer you realistic ideas, according to your demands and budget, because we work with modern methods of design.

Reviews


conccric:Buy Again or Recommend\n

conccric:la sombre es perfecta

conccric:perfecto, y mas

eddyrivas7:Gracias :D

conccric:it is not necessary, everything is perfect, as always\n


No comments:

Post a Comment