Saturday 10 March 2018

I will create 3d sketch up model and 3d floor plan within 24 hours

I will create 3d sketch up model and 3d floor plan within 24 hours












About:

Hello !


I am Vinh - an architect. 

--I will create the most effective and useful 3D floor plan and SketchUp model. From pdf files, jpg, sketches, autocad , sketchup, Etc. autocad file is Best

--Create 3d floor plans for projects as apartments, hotels, houses, restaurants, offices, etc.

The package includes:

1. BASIC: $10 Only the walls,doors and windows , not including color and furniture.

2. TRADITIONAL: $30 including colors and furniture with sketchup files

3. PREMIUM: $50 including color and furniture, high quality within 24 HOURS only!

4. Create 3d exterior or exterior model for your house. ( please contact me first )

I will make and edit according to your requirements until you are satisfied.

--Firstly, you have big projects, If you want the best quality projects. Please contact me. I will provide you with the most suitable price.

--Secondly, if your project is  not more than 5 rooms, you can order according to the available packages which were shown on my gigs.

***Note: 

The cost on  packages apply for 1 floor, not for whole house.

If your plan is more than 5 rooms. Please contact me before placing the orders.

Nice to cooperate with you!


Vinh

Reviews


m_terrone:Great to work with

design_house:Thank you so much!

imran0108:Great 3D plans created by the seller. Definitely use again!

design_house:Thank you so much!\r\nHope to see you soon in next project.

krishleygp:Great work! Thank You!


No comments:

Post a Comment