Saturday 10 March 2018

I will model your design in autodesk fusion 360

I will model your design in autodesk fusion 360












About:

**** PLEASE CONTACT ME BEFORE YOU ORDER ****


I will Model your Machine Design, your Mechanical Design or your Product Design.

In the basic service I model Regular Parts. 
As aditional service I can also model your design Assemblies, Presentations (Exploded Views), Animated Presentations (animated exploded views), Drafting, Rendering, Mechanism Animation, others (Ask).


*** Contact me and make all the questions you need before placing the order. ***


Message me with a brief/description and some pictures/sketches/hand drwaings of what you want. I will answwer you with a price and delivery time. 

Price is per part/component and will vary depending on the complexity of the model.

Reviews


mobon123:Fast delivery!

ljandueza:Outstanding Experience!

mobon123:Fast delivery and good quality!

ljandueza:Excellent buyer, we have worked on some projects, and plan to keep working with him.

mobon123:Great job! Quick turnaround and great quality. Will hire again.


No comments:

Post a Comment