Thursday 22 March 2018

I will create 3d cad models on solidworks

I will create 3d cad models on solidworks












About:

I can use my experience on Solidworks and Autocad to make a 3d model based on as little as the critical dimensions and the basic concept of the required design. a photo or a sketch will certainly do it.

I guarantee the confidentiality of commercial secrets and technical information.

The price depends on the complexity of the job.


Reviews


chriscasarez992:His service was great

mahmoudfarghal:he is a good buyer.

brookservices:Honestly, the seller is a PRO! He gave me a price that was less than half of what everyone else was asking for. He got the job done way before schedule and was extremely easy to work with. I recommend Mahmoud to anyone looking for professional work, fair price and on time delivery. I will continue to work with Mahmoud. Tip well deserved :).

mahmoudfarghal:he is a very detailed person. He knows exactly what he wants.

chriscasarez992:His service was great


No comments:

Post a Comment