Tuesday 20 March 2018

I will digitize your physical plan to a cad file

I will digitize your physical plan to a cad file












About:

I can digitize your physical plan to a DWG file. maximun 50m² for a gig of 5$. If the plan has more details or it's bigger it could take more time, but I would tell you the exact time right after seeing your drawing.

Don't hesitate on contacting me before buying!

Reviews


estevenrc:Include 10 characters

malipz:Outstanding Experience!

aurumfitness:This is my 2nd order and both have been a great experience. I would again recommend her services to anyone.

malipz:Great second experience with the customer, great communication!

dacechurch:This is the second time I have hired Malipz and she did a great job. Followed all directions as requested. Thank​ you again!


No comments:

Post a Comment