Tuesday 27 March 2018

I will do 2d and 3d modeling for you

I will do 2d and 3d modeling for you












About:

Hi,

If you need accurate 2D and 3D Models, Engineering Drawings, Maps, Renderings, Assembly  and layouts as per your requirements, then I am here to provide you all this in very low and compact prices.

I use following softwares for modeling and designing:
-AutoCAD
-SolidWorks
-Pro-E (PTC Creo)
-ANSYS

My work is completely original and always fits according to the requirements. you won't regret when you will come to me.

Your satisfaction will be my top priority. Feel free to contact me anytime. 

Regards
Muhammad Hussain Bilal

Reviews


robwier:Amazing Job. I had a tremendously unique job that was turned down by many fiverr's. The seller not only accepted the job, but completed it with amazing speed and thoroughness.

mhussain123:Outstanding Experience!

robwier:Amazing seller. I have worked twice with him, and both times was amazing. Really work with him and you will be happy.

mhussain123:Outstanding Experience!

braintrip:We had some issues but we managed to resolve them.


No comments:

Post a Comment