Tuesday 27 March 2018

I will model any 3d object you want

I will model any 3d object you want












About:

 Any types of 3D Modeling, Product design, Machinaries modeling and Photorelistic rendering.

PLEASE CONTACT ME BEFORE ORDERING!

you will get:
- Detailed 3D Model with proper Topology.


Quality output is guaranteed & Promised for your product.

Reviews


birmy500:Fast delivery, excellent communication and terrific design abilities!

scalpelstudio: great experience !Thank you that was fun ! you're always welcome !

casuallynoted:Just put the asset scalpelstudio provided me with into my Unity scene, it's perfect! Even better than I could have asked for, this seller is *amazing*! :D

scalpelstudio:great experience :D

polaris84:Quick and good, thanks


No comments:

Post a Comment