Tuesday 27 March 2018

I will design cad and 3d products based on engineering

I will design cad and 3d products based on engineering












About:

I am using Autodesk Software

I am a mechanical engineer so everything i design is based on engineering rules including manufacture, ease of assembly, function and aesthetics.

Don't worry for waiting too long, I will give you my best

Reviews


ivanumin:Quick on replies. Great result without revision requests.

fadliadhim:Thanks and congrats, please don't hesitate to contact me if you need other requests

bronsonbrian:great seller. the design was exactly perfect

fadliadhim:Thanks and congrats, please don't hesitate to contact me if you need other requests

berniedulos:He has great and awesome talent, very patient with project, making sure I am fully satisfied. I will order again.


No comments:

Post a Comment