Monday 19 March 2018

I will design your new product

I will design your new product












About:

Hello
I'm Mouathel Belhadj  a product designer ., I'm working as mechanical designer in engineering office ,I'm ready to use my experience and my design  talent by offering this services :
- CAD design
- 3D CAD modeling
- Realistic 3D render ( virtual realistic image for your product you can use it for amazon  store or advertizing)
- 3D print ready files  (prepare STL ,OBJ files ready for 3D printing )
- Mechanical solutions
- CAD files (we are ready to generate g-codes to use it on your CNC machine )
- CAM  3axis MasterCAM

Don't Hesitate to contact me
Please contact me before making any order

Reviews


barons_of_bass:very good work

mouatheldesign:Thank you very much :)

michaelcroix:The end product was great, but communication was delayed and English comprehension not great which caused further delays.

mouatheldesign:Thank you for reviewing my service \r\nHappy to work with you :)

athiltech:very professional \u0026 high quality design, i'm really surprised with this excellent delivery!!\n\nwill back again


No comments:

Post a Comment