Saturday 10 March 2018

I will make 3d models in solidworks, inventor

I will make 3d models in solidworks, inventor












About:

I'm a manufacturing Engineering .I have 3+ Years Experience in Mechanical Design

 Services I Provide:

     - 3D Mechanical Concept Modeling, and 2D Manufacturing Drawing. (AutoCAD, Solidworks, Autodesk Inventor).
     - 3D Modeling for 3D Printing and Prototyping ( Solidworks, Autodesk Inventor).
     - Sheet Metal Product Design (Laser cutting, folding, drawing...).
     - Injection Molding Product Design.
     - Products Design for CNC machining(Milling, Turning, Drilling, EDM, etc).
     - Supporting Manufacturing Vendors.
     - Rendering High resolution, realistic image (Solidworks Visualize, Autodesk Showcase).
      - Motion Simulation: Assembly, operation, representation (Solidworks Visualize, Autodesk Showcase, Solidworks).
      - Product Development/ Design
 
I have no problem with doing a small demo job to prove my skillset, or please go ahead and ask me to provide anything needed as to prove my qualification for your jobs.

 Looking forwards to working for you!

 Regards,

 Lam Nguyen

Reviews


danielzehrt:very nice :D

lam_design:Thank you so much !

jmonei18:Great polished professional work, was receptive to my edits and overall gave me a better than expected product!

lam_design:thank you ! Glad to work with you again!!!

marktas:easy to work with


No comments:

Post a Comment