Friday 23 March 2018

I will do 3d modeling and rendering of your choice

I will do 3d modeling and rendering of your choice












About:

I'm Saqib Iqbal. I'm a Computer Engineer, 3D Designer, and Animator I am expert in Character Modeling(3D),Augmented reality,Mix Reality!

I will draw 3D Model from 2D files or Images and I will Draw Assembly of Multiple Parts.
I'll also design on other Softwares like 3ds Max, MAYA etc depending on the design type and requirements.I can also create a simulation of designed parts and perform analysis of designs.


Delivery time depends on the complexity of parts and active orders. Although I'll try to deliver in 24 Hours. 



Don't hesitate to contact me if you have 2D Drawings or Images of the Product
.

Note: Best Offer on Fiverr
- Multiple File Formats
- Fast Delivery
- 3 Design Revisions
- Rendered Colored Models

Thank you For reading my Gig Details "Hurry Up Donot Wait for this Best Offer "
  • Before placing your orders please inbox me first

Reviews


guybahar:good man. but not give me what i need

saqibiqbal361:Thankyou

sriracha09:This seller was attentive and made great edits as necessary. Very patient and talented 3D modeler

saqibiqbal361:Thanks :)

sriracha09:Very attentive seller! He was willing to go back to iterate the design. I am very happy with my order


No comments:

Post a Comment