Friday 23 March 2018

I will design and render your project professionally (including animation)

I will design and render your project professionally (including animation)












About:

As an architect and urban designer (MSc), I am working fulltime on Fiverr with my colleagues.  We are a team of architects, urban designers and landscape architects and our goal is to provide you high quality, fast and low-cost service. 

We can design and render any kind of architectural projects. Please feel free to ask any questions.

Please contact me before ordering, thank you.

Reviews


kamolchanoksaic:He helped me a lot through the difficult requests and rush project. I'm so thankful. Highly recommended seller!!

kamolchanoksaic:Recommend seller. He did an amazing job and is very reliable!

kamolchanoksaic:He's very reliable, detailed and trustful. Will continue working with him in the next project. ‍‍‍

tazscapes:Work was good. but the turnaound time was way too long. \n

dazzlee:We delivered the order much more earlier than deadline. We are not sure why tazscapes gave the wrong review. We did a very good job, but it was a bad experience.


No comments:

Post a Comment