Monday 19 March 2018

I will create 2d 3d floorplan in 12h

I will create 2d 3d floorplan in 12h












About:

FLOORPLAN
It is used for real estate agents, property managers and architectural visualization. 
I expertise in modeling high quality 2D and 3D floorplans for your sales.

DELIVERY TIME:

  • From 1 hours to 2 days
  • The delivery time depend on the complexity of your floor plan.

OUTPUT FILE:
  • JPG files

OFFER PRICE:

  • Offer quoted base on each floor, not per property
  • My offer can be changed up on your complexity of your project.
  • Revisions: Unlimited until the order has been marked complete

HOW TO ORDER:

  • Place the order (ORDER NOW button) or send me a message if you are not sure what kind of order you are in.
  • Please contact me before ordering for more detailed information
  • After design delivery, complete the order and give review.

Please feel free to contact me anytime.
I would welcome all of you to work with.
Thank you.

Reviews


billwhittington:Grace have really good personality , try to get more done than explain too much.\n\nShe did nail it. We are very happy.

gracenguyen148:Thank you so much Peggie. Great to work with you on Christmas season :) Hope have chance to work with you again. All the best!

ta_rich:Grace was very easy to work with. She was responsive and made revisions. Would definitely work with her again.

gracenguyen148:Thank you Tom. I also look forward to work with you again :)

dukebravo:Grace understands requests clearly and delivers great work!


No comments:

Post a Comment