Thursday 8 March 2018

I will do manual calculations in structural designs

I will do manual calculations in structural designs












About:

i will do your manual calculations in building structures, dams, soil and geotechnical engineering etc also with manual structural drawings with detailings

Reviews


you200955:All and all is good. I would order again.

hal202:great working with Valerie! did as required thank you however a little late on the deadline.

silentive:Very thorough and accurate calculations; however, the estimated delivery time was not met and it was a few hours later than promised. Still high quality work so I am very likely to work with them again!

you200955:All and all is good. I would order again.

hal202:great working with Valerie! did as required thank you however a little late on the deadline.


No comments:

Post a Comment