Thursday 8 March 2018

I will create 3d model for game and VR

I will create 3d model for game and VR












About:

I will Create awesome low poly 3d model for your games for VR project

I am Expert in low poly asset creation.

What We Can Do For You:
3D Character modeling
3D Character texturing
3D Game Objects/Assets
3D game scene
3D Assets for VR 

you can order any custom assets for your game.

I’m glad to answer any questions you may have!

I am not creating model for 3d printing

Price is depends on Complexity of model and texture.
Listed price is for low-poly and simple assets
 Please Contact me before any order.
so we can get exact price and time 

I will try to reply promptly. :)

(In Premium Low poly character I am using Auto Generated Rig and Animation)


Thank you for your visit my Gig,

Naresh

Reviews


jamejoh1974:xdfguijohcfgvh hgjio ghjhouihvhg

nareshps:Outstanding Experience!

jamejoh1974:Good animation

nareshps:Outstanding Experience!

nguyenanhtu173:Outstanding Experience!


No comments:

Post a Comment