Thursday 15 March 2018

I will add textures

I will add textures












About:

- if you're in need of a 3D character for your comic novel, animation or for game development this is for you.
- I will model, texture, rig and render a less than a minute animation of your character
- I'm flexible with demands and I'm happy to discuss ideas first

thank you for taking interest

Reviews


naninani1:great, will try again

verenamuebo:It was really good to work together. He delivered very fast, was open for feedback, I am happy with the deilvery, It was a very complicated order but he did really good work.

naninani1:great, will try again

verenamuebo:It was really good to work together. He delivered very fast, was open for feedback, I am happy with the deilvery, It was a very complicated order but he did really good work.

:


No comments:

Post a Comment