Tuesday 27 March 2018

I will 3d model and print anything, 2d and 3d rendering also available

I will 3d model and print anything, 2d and 3d rendering also available












About:

I will design and 3D model anything you desire to be printed, whether it be a custom mug coaster or a complex part that you need made for a design. Provide me with a description of what you want and I can make it. I am also offering to print the design on my 3D printer and have it shipped to you, with the option of what color filament, and infill percentage used in the print.

I have a degree in biomedical engineering and I currently work for a prototyping design firm in Pittsburgh PA.

I also can create 2D or 3D renderings of floor plans, room plans, or of you 3D model.

Please contact me before ordering the Gig.

Reviews


canndo91:5/5 Highly recommend!

mhazur17:Great Buyer, always a pleasure to work with!

canndo91:Outstanding Experience!

mhazur17:Great experience working with this buyer! Always courteous!!

canndo91:Outstanding Experience!


No comments:

Post a Comment