Tuesday 20 March 2018

I will drawing architecture schemes autocad

I will drawing architecture schemes autocad












About:

Hi
I am an architect and architectural draftsman
I have experience in the architectural and engineering consulting offices for 8 years
And experience in AutoCAD AUTOCAD program since 2004
In drawing engineering plans for projects
- Electricity - Plumbing - Carpentry - concrete etc ......
I can draw any architectural drawing you you draw on paper and I Anfzha
On AUTOCAD or you have a sketch of the scheme and there have AutoCAD file
Captured images of the scheme and sent it to me and I'm perfectly Anfzha
You can receive the file in DWG or PDF

Price 100 m2 for $ 5
Aslam service will not be satisfied until all work 100%
Please contact before buying service

Reviews


mm30009000:Thank you

mohadj3ds:Outstanding Experience!

mikemales:Super fast delivery and had no problem making small additional changes \n\nWould definitely use again - thank you!

mohadj3ds:Thank you\r\nI was glad to deal with you

fawadakram:good work


No comments:

Post a Comment