Wednesday 28 March 2018

I will 3d Model a part thats on the complex side that can include many parts in an assembly.

I will 3d Model a part thats on the complex side that can include many parts in an assembly.












About:

Please Message Me Before Ordering

I will work with you to take your sketch or drawing and turn it into a 3d model in Fusion 360. I have 5+ years of experience modeling with cad software. Fusion 360 has been my preferred software for the last few years.

The packages I have listed would be the max price for that type of part. Usually I will send a custom offer for a price and delivery time that we both can agree on.

File formats I can send you are .f3d, .stl, .step, .iges and a few others. 

I can also provide 2d and 3d CAM tool paths using Fusion 360. I will need to know some info about your machine because I won't be able to provide this for every machine.

If needed I will also provide you with a 2d blueprint of the part with tolerances.

I will work with you until you are 100% satisfied or you will receive a refund.

Please message me first to discuss the part.

Reviews


bloukingfisher:Great to work with and patiently worked through revisions to get the part designed as needed.

boomerthunder:Cancelled order. Seller failed to deliver on time!

parkerheaps:Great Experience, Great communication and replied very quickly, worked very hard to accommodate my needs. Very Pleased with the outcome

studio10k:All-around excellent experience working with this seller! Quick response time right from the start, competitive pricing, good communication, and project was completed to specifications with high quality work. The super-fast turnaround was a nice bonus! Would highly recommend this seller to anyone needing 3d modeling work done.

gregbara:I'll be back, great seller, get communication, very helpful!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment