Friday 23 March 2018

I will design furniture in 3d or 2d

I will design furniture in 3d or 2d












About:

I will create furniture design in 3d with following blueprints and renderings.
Feel free to contact me for further details and payment.

Pricing is negotiable.

Order includes:
  • 3D model file in format: .max, .obj, .skp ,3d pdf  and any other file format you want.
  • 3 high resolution images rendered in 3ds max and V-ray
.
Check my other gig if you want Autocad or interior design.

WHY CHOOSE ME
✔ Revisions until you are satisfied with the results
✔ Best value for money
✔ Good communication skills and patience
✔ 100% satisfaction or money back

PLEASE CONTACT ME BEFORE ORDER

Reviews


liranschved:after a few revisions, I got what I needed.

markomila:Thank you!

tatianaasater:Thank you so much I really like your work !

markomila:Thanks you! :)

tatianaasater:Perfect work


No comments:

Post a Comment