Wednesday 7 March 2018

I will 3d model and render your products

I will 3d model and render your products












About:

On this Gig I will create a 3D model of your product from a provided image, draft or your explanation. Also delivering a photorealistic render and product visulization for a high quality presentation that meet the specifications of your product. 


If requested, I can optimize the model for 3d printing and online visualization in sketchfab.


If you are not sure of wich package to choose or have any questions, please send me a message. I will help you gladly.


Best Regards
Irving Duran 

Reviews


dlssolution:Very good. Can't be happier with the work.

bryceginex:Superb detail and quick turnaround time.

irvingduran:Thank you so much!

bryceginex:A+++++ Work!\n

irvingduran:Thank you so much!


No comments:

Post a Comment