Wednesday 21 March 2018

I will do 3d models in 3ds max from your 2d drawings, sketches, images

I will do 3d models in 3ds max from your 2d drawings, sketches, images












About:

PLEASE, DO NOT PLACE AN ORDER BEFORE DISCUSSING AND FINALIZING THE PRICE 

4 years of experience for any types of  3D Modeling, Product design, Machinaries modeling and Photorelistic rendering.

you will get:
- Detailed 3D Model with proper Topology.
- Full HD Photorealistic render with transparent background.(2K/3K/4K)
- 3D Printable version of model.
- All project sources.

I have a good experience in 3D design in accordance with ISO and ANSI standards. I can make a 3D model of your graphics or photographs of any mechanical or architectural objects ,Depending on the complexity of the model I need 1-5 days to complete the job . I guarantee the confidentiality of trade secrets and technical information .
With my concert : 100 % satisfaction guaranteed.

Quality output is guaranteed & Promised for your product.


Reviews


windev:The seller have a good 3D Designe skils

juwelranabd1990:Outstanding Experience!

myflifli:Unsatisfactory result

juwelranabd1990:Best experience ever?

theshortsleeves:I am the worst client ever.. (im really focus on detail) but he answer me and do all i need in that case! Thx alot my friend to be such a great worker! I recommend him 1000% sure!!


No comments:

Post a Comment