Thursday 8 March 2018

I will do my best to SATISFY YOU! :) + See More

I will do my best to SATISFY YOU! :) + See More












About:

I will create a 3D objects for you with high quality and according to your specification.

The model will be delivered in *.jpg, *.png, *.blend with the resolution of your choose.

The animations and video will be of delivered in mp4, avi, gif and etc.

I work using modeling software Blender if you required editable file you should know that the format would be * .blend ,obj, 3ds,fbx or stl.

My works are of a high quality, I m always thinking about the smallest detail, delivery could be from 12 hours to 72 hours depending on the complexity of the model. Contact me and you will not regret.

Service cost may vary depending on the difficulty, please contact me to assess the difficulty and give a cost to the project.
        
"Don't pay any orders before talk to me. Contact me because some projects are more expensive."
        
Thanks a lot.

Reviews


chunkyman:shahroseahmed is absolutely one of the best designers on fiverr. He has done a couple of gigs for me and I have never been disappointed. In-fact, he has always gone beyond my expectations. I highly recommend shahroseahmed for any type of rendering.

shahroseahmed:Thank you Sir, i am really enjoying working with you. Regards

chunkyman:Seriously one of the best designers with the best rendering quality I have received on fiverr. He definitely is a pro designer by far!!!

shahroseahmed:Thank you Sir, You are one of the best client that i have. :) I really love to work along your side.

chunkyman:shahroseahmed by far exceeded my expectations. He is an incredible designer. Anyone looking for a 3d designer, I highly recommend shahroseahmed!!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment