Monday 12 March 2018

I will produce exceptional 3d renderings of your building

I will produce exceptional 3d renderings of your building












About:

IMPORTANT INFORMATION TO ALL BUYERS: Please, endeavor to contact me before placing your order as this is very important inorder to communicate on the intricacies of the project. Thanks as you comply.

Hi,
I am Malia Mike, an architect with loads of experience. I'm a proficient user of 3D softwares like Revit, Sketchup, ArchiCAD, 3DMax, and so on. I can provide the following service:

  • Detailed modelling of your building
  • Realistic rendering of your building
  • Organisation of spaces for the optimum results
  • Transfer of sketch or written ideas into realistic models.
  • Timely delivering of given projects
  • Economical and professional service

HOW TO BEGIN?

Curious how to begin working with me? Well, it begins by you:

Sending the description of the work you want done either as a written text or by sending files or both

Then, I will forward to you an outline of the work for necessry modifications

These corrections are effected and the finished work is sent to you.


THANKS FOR YOUR ANTICIPATED COOPERATION AND SWIFT RESPONSE.


Reviews


tino_mba:Thanks Malia for your quick response

malia_mike:its nice working with you.

brandbella:Nice job Malia .......you did a great job. Thanks

malia_mike:nice working with you.

brandbella:Nice job Malia you really brought my idea to reality.....Thanks a lot I will surely come back for more job. \nShe is a professional, and I recommend her to anybody that wants his job done fast with high level of precision.


No comments:

Post a Comment