Tuesday 27 March 2018

I will convert 2d sketches or your ideas to 3d printable cad model

I will convert 2d sketches or your ideas to 3d printable cad model












About:

I am an experienced 3D modeler and can make a 3D printable CAD models.

What I can do?
- Design your item with and without sketches (blueprints). 
- Model them for 3D printing
- Test the model in simulation before 3D printing.
- Can make your file error free for Printing purposes.
- Can arrange stuff in CAD file according for best Rendering.

What do I need from you?

- Try to give me all information about the project. This will speed up the process enormously. Here are main things needed:
          • Item description
          • Reference images


How much does it cost and how long will it take?
- Most projects cost more than $5.
- Price depends on project complexity.
- Most modifications will be done for free.
- Estimated Time of Arrival depends on the project.
- I usually complete small projects in few hours.

Please Message me before ordering and we will try to find best solution for you. All inquiries are welcomed!

Reviews


nabouzenni:Outstanding Experience!

cadmaster331:Outstanding Experience!

gyuhasz:Outstanding Experience!

cadmaster331:good person to work with..

perthlife_73:Great blueprints created from my sketch. Extremely fast!


No comments:

Post a Comment