Friday 9 March 2018

I will give you a 2D design and 3D design with all your needs with maximum efficiency as i can .

I will give you a 2D design and 3D design with all your needs with maximum efficiency as i can .












About:

i am working on 2D sketching , 3D modeling , Assembly , Assembly for Multi function machine , Motion study , design of mechanisms , Stress analysis ,  From 2D design To 3D design , Robot design , Visualization , mechanical design ,Creating Photo-Realistic Images of Models.

Reviews


thiagonog01:Hasan525 helped me in all possible way to get our project done. Will look for him anytime i need a job related to 3d design. Thank you for the time and effort you put on this job!

hasan525:thanks thiago it was pleasure to work with you ,, you was very patient with me and very kind ,,, i hope to work with you again :)

yanderekevinn:Cancelled order. Seller failed to deliver on time!

thiagonog01:Cancelled order. Seller failed to deliver on time!

yanderekevinn:The seller reassured me he will work with me, until i get what i wanted, well recommended to anyone, will be back again thank you so much


No comments:

Post a Comment