Saturday 25 April 2020

Create A Fully Custom Animated Explainer Video











About:

Welcome to my gig.    ***Sie können mir gerne in Deutsch schreiben***

If you are looking quality and affordability, I will give your company a marketing video that has a SIGNATURE LOOK!!!



Before ordering please send me your script for a quick review to make sure I can deliver an amazing explainer video for you! 



Check some sample videos:

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLocuIe7fbJRZPi5HF1sKId7TjFfRgx_Fc



WHY ME?

First of all, this is my full-time job and I’m really good at what I do and every day I’ll put in 110%. I am creating my client's videos as they are my own. I am paying attention to every tiny detail. You will get what you want from me. That I promise to you all.

My Packages includes :

  1. Affordable Price NO HIDDEN FEE! 
  2. Unique Character design (No Copyright Content) 

  3. Unlimited Revision! to ensure your satisfaction. ( Standard and Premium Package )
  4. Professional work! Guaranteed! 
  5. Available in many different languages




Now let's get some animations rolling!





TAGS

#explainer video

#animation video

#2d animation

Reviews


Seller's Response:

It was great working with this seller. The video was exactly as we needed it and all our demands and wishes were taken into account :) Would recommend for sure!

Seller's Response:

Pleasure working with you.

Seller's Response:

Skoti was great from start to finish. We used his service to make a detailed animation for a new company and we were so pleased with it we asked him to make another animation for us aswell. Timescales have always been met even when we had a limited time, to which he agreed to ensure it was done in time. Will recommend to anyone looking for a professional animation.

Seller's Response:

Always a pleasure working with you.

Seller's Response:

If you're considering an explainer video, do it! Skotiskoti is professional, makes updates quickly, and communication is fast. We're so happy with the final product. Can't wait to start our next project!




1 comment:

  1. Our belief lies in celebrating brand-building process the unconventionality that every idea carries with itself and creating value for our clients. For us, mediocrity is like elaichi in biryani; annoying & repelling. So, we have developed our own way of getting around it Corporate filmmakers .

    ReplyDelete