Tuesday 28 April 2020

Autocad 2D, 3D Designing For You











About:

In case the product is complex in shape & size, the drawing work takes more time & effort,
so, in that case, I request you to please contact first before starting the order.


Please feel free to contact me to do designs. You can send me your design requirements
in terms of picture / images / freehand sketches / photos


I will create technical drawings in AutoCAD with dimensional details. Also can able to
design the product in 3D upon request.


Delivery time depends on the complexity of the drawings. Although I'll try to deliver in 24 Hours.
 


- I can support multiple design changes/modifications. 

- Fast Delivery support upon request
- I can give you realistic image of the product in metal (or) Plastic finish.

Reviews


:

excellent did amazing job!! using again!!! excellent communication.

: : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment