Sunday 26 April 2020

Engineering Design Drawing Drafting Convert Images 2D 3D In Dwg Dxf Isometric











About:

Hello There,

I am a Mechanical Engineer. I have done Bachelors of Technology. I am a Design Engineer. And, Currently I am working as Design Engineer in a Multinational Company.

I will do every projects on SolidWorks, AutoCAD.

I will Convert, 

                 Patent Design, Sketching, Sketch, 3D Model, Products, .pdf, .jpg, Images to 2D drawing or Drafting or Drawing in .dwg, .dxf or to any format.



I can make laser cutting file.



Quality of The Drawing/Drafting will be 100%.



Regards,

Rahul8820.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

2nd time with seller and the project turned out great as expected. A revision was needed and the revised drawings were quickly received.

Seller's Response:

Thanks for your appreciation.

Seller's Response:

Worked with me very well to get me the files I needed! I really appreciate the effort he put into this project..

Seller's Response:

Thank You for your Appreciation.

:

Good communication, efficient work. Thanks.




No comments:

Post a Comment