Monday 27 April 2020

Model And Render 3D Models











About:

Hello Everyone 



I am a 3D Modeler, Graphic Designer and Animator. I am currently working as 3D animation and VFx Lecturer at Sukkur IBA Universty at Pakistan. I have more then 6 year Experience in Graphics designing and 3 year experiance in 3D modeling and Animation. I have work on many project related to 3D modeling and Animation. I am very passionate about my work.  I hope you will be 100% satisfied on my work. I have a strong visual focus and creative flair.The ability to think laterally and come up with creative solutions.



I will provide top quality products, fast! See for yourself........
  

Reviews


:

Very smooth!

:

I will never order from anyone on this website other than Hassan Raza. It’s been a painful struggle dealing with other 3D modeler and amimators on here for either lack of communication, limited set of skills or no vision in a final product. Hassan has it all and gives it all…great communication, awe

: : :


No comments:

Post a Comment