Monday 27 April 2020

Draw Architectural Floor Plans, 3D Models











About:

About This Gig

Hello ,

My name is Victorija and I am an architect and interior designer, always open for new challenges and very eager to present my architecture skills, ideas and visualizations.

I'm focused on helping you in whether in the area of interior and exterior architecture, 2D and 3D architecture design. 

My mission is to combine creativity and design knowledge with a client’s vision for a quality final product.

In my practice, I used to solve functional problems and make spaces give you the energy for life work and good feeling every day. With great pleasure, I will provide stylish design for your residential or commercial space. Comfortable and unique.

My proficiency:

  • Architectural drawings
  • 2D Floor Plan (detailed, with furniture, construction ...)
  • Sections, Basics, Facades
  • 3D realistic modeling
  • Interior design
  • Exterior design

I use: AutoCad, ArchiCad, Lumion, Artlantis, Photoshop, Sketchup, Ilustrator.



Thank you, and feel free to reach out to me with any questionsor opportunities.

***********PLEASE CONTACT ME BEFORE YOU MAKE ORDER**********



Best regards,

Victoria Mitevska



Reviews


Seller's Response:

Pleasure to work with you again

Seller's Response:

Delivered on time and gig completed as requested.

:

Gig delivered as described and I would highly recommend it​.

:

Excellent communication and ability to offer exactly what we need

:

Thank you, it was my pleasure to work for you.




No comments:

Post a Comment