Monday 27 April 2020

Solidworks Designing And Drawing











About:

Hi



I'm a mechanical engineer,  4 years experience of product designing, design for manufacturing and 3d modeling. I will do any product, object designing / modeling and rendering using solidworks + autocad. I will give all the source files, common CAD files format and 2d autocad, pdf drawing for manufacturing.



I will do any product, object designing / modeling idea and mechanical engineering project idea into solidworks designing, modeling and rendering also generate 2d autocad, pdf drawing for manufacturing or 3d printing.  



You can get from my gig






·         excellent quality product

·         2D drawings

·         3D designing

·         parts assembly

·         fast delivery

·         unlimited revision

·         source files

Reviews


Seller's Response:

the best #1 in is job very fast and nice guy

:

He is not very response. The work is still not fully explained

:

This seller achieved their goals amazingly everything I asked and how I wanted as well as working awesome! I was skeptical at first but as a engineer myself I would definitely use!

:

it was amazing to work with you AGAIN THANKSSSSSSSSS

:


No comments:

Post a Comment