Monday 27 April 2020

Design All Types Of Furniture Using 2D Cad And 3D Rendering











About:

Hello ... I'm Riki, I will help you make a design all types of furniture that you can use for business needs and for you who need furniture design. I will design in detail so that it is easy to use to become a real product.



MY SERVICE:

• 2D DESIGN

• 3D DESIGN

• CUTTING LIST

• RENDERING



MY OTHER SERVICE:

• ASSEMBLY INSTRUCTIONS https://www.fiverr.com/rikicad/design-for-furniture-assembly-instructions

• CONSTRUCTION



The design that I made will be sent to you with the file format:

• PDF

• JPG

• PNG

• DWG

• BUYER REQUEST





Don't hesitate to contact me first to discuss this project, thank you

 



Reviews


Seller's Response:

the seller took 10 days to send me the work, and in final the delivery was ridiculous, i was very disappointed, and when i i have asked for revision he send me the seme. and asked me to accepet the work in order to be able to get up to the level 2 seller.and that he will send me files. he doesnot.

Seller's Response:

Always great working with Rikicad!

Seller's Response:

Thank you. The client provided a clear brief, that was really helpful to direct the designer. It was a pleasure to work with. Thank you! :)

Seller's Response:

Great throughout the process!

:

thank you!




No comments:

Post a Comment