Monday 27 April 2020

3D Modeling,2D Drawing And Rendering Your Design











About:

  • Please don't place the Order before Discussion. so,please inbox me to discuss details.. 
  • You can send me your design requirements in terms of picture / images / free hand sketches / photos.
  • I will do 3D modelling according to your design and requirement. 
  • I will create 2d drawings in AutoCAD with dimensional details. .
  • Delivery time depends on complexity of drawings. Although I'll try to deliver in 24 Hours or as quick as i can. 
  • I will work till you are satisfied.


Reviews


Seller's Response:

I can always count on mohamed_ali77 to do my work, I love the fact that he gives you samples along the way to make sure we both on the same page. mohamed_ali77 will definitely be the go to for all my future projects.

:

Great working with this designer, he knew exactly what do to didn't have to ask for anything extra to be changed.

:

Thanks again mohamed_ali77.

:

Mohammed_ali77 is one of the best there is, I will definitely be working him again in our near future.

:

I appreciate this kind words. I am looking for working with you again.




No comments:

Post a Comment