Sunday 26 April 2020

Create 2D And 3D Cad Model By Using Solidworks And Autocad











About:

Hi, I am an expert in 3D Modeling, Product Designing and Engineering Drawing Problems. I am Mechanical Engineer with sound skills and excellent experience in CAD design. I am using the variety of Software’s like SolidWorks, AutoCAD, Google SketchUp, KeyShot etc. to form Solution. 



Services I am providing: 

  • 3D Modeling.
  • 2D Drawing.
  • Detailed Engineering Drawings for Manufacturing.
  • Printable 3D Models in any file format (STL, STEP).
  • Conversion of 2D Drawings or Sketches into 3D Models (vice versa).
  • Realistic Renderings and Animation of Models and Products.
  • Handle Complex Assemblies in SolidWorks.
  • File Format Conversion.
  • Fix broken files & Assembly.

You can get the solution in any file format and I am always ready to make revisions to satisfy your requirements. I am ready to understand your requirements and design the unique solution for you.

So fill free to discuss your problem with me before you place your order.

Reviews


:

Amazing designer as always. Very professional and skilled!

:

Immaculate person with great knowledge of AutoCAD. Man to go to in case of any drawing needs.

:

The final products and quality of designs were awesome and I can highly recommend for quality! However, the process took a lot longer than expected and required 11 revisions because designer did not follow all instructions. The time to complete project was also 7 days longer than expected due to the amount of revisions required.

:

Cancelled order. Seller failed to deliver on time!

:

Excellent and professional work as always. Superb in response and time. Best designer I’ve worked with.




No comments:

Post a Comment