Sunday 26 April 2020

Create 3D Model Use Solidwork, Catia, Creo And Nx











About:

Dear employers,



**** Please, contact me before order **** 




Thank you for your spending time to view my profile.
I am a professional Mechanic Engineer.
I specialize in mechanical design , cad/cam, 3D modeling...
I will satisfy you with the following criterias:



- Complete project at high quality and on time
- Supply technical consultancy for the project, if requested
- Support employer after finish project, if needed


Supply service with below softwares:
- SOLIDWORK
- AUTOCAD
- CATIA
- MASTERCAM
- VERICUT
- CIMCO
- RAPID FORM



Hope to receive opportunity to co-operate with you!



Thank you very much!
Best regards!


Reviews


:

He is the best. He does exactly what you asked for. No matter how complicated it is, he will do it just fine.

:

Returning customer :)

:

An outstanding quality of work! I highly recommend this seller

:

A fast delivery

:

Great overall job. Will come back for sure .




No comments:

Post a Comment