Monday 27 April 2020

Autocad And Revit 2D And 3D Drawings Electrical











About:

I will make a technical drawing of your project, ranging from architectural/constructional or electrical drawing to vector tracing.



I follow the Norwegian and European - EU 220 volt standard



I will provide either 2D or 3D drawing service using autoCAD and Revit and any other related programs.



Be sure to check my extra Gigs that is suitable for your need.


I can also:
  • Make edit according to your provided pdf,images,hand sketch etc.
  • Modify your floor plan.
  • I will provide you cad file, revit file,pdf etc that will be exactly accurate and high quality.
  • Unlimited revision until order will not completed.








PROVIDE ME:

  • pdf,Hand sketch,images.
  • Site plan, Aerial map images .
  • Scanning your floor plan files etc.

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment