Monday 27 April 2020

Model Your 2D Drawings Into 3D On Sketchup Professionally











About:

Hi! I am Ar. Palash Jain!

Do you have an image of floor plan/drawings and want it to be displayed as an actual building?

I do Sketchup modelling / 3D Sketchup / Sketchup Rendering / 3D model / 3D Design / 3D Cad Models.

Just block out your floor plans and give me the Drawings/PDFs with all of your requirements & I will 3D model it on SketchUp. 

- High Level detail modelling on SketchUp

- Proper use of Groups and Components.

- Optimized Sketchup Model

Please check out my Architectural Portfolio for some amazing work samples at  

  • https://flic.kr/s/aHsmLoRtvS

Your images can be floor plans, building facades, CAD files (recommended) or even hand sketches that include all the information.

*The above is the main outline, however each project is individual so make sure to contact me first, so we can discuss your requirements and time-frame and I will create a Custom Offer for you.



Looking forward to working with you!

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Amazing work and expedited service. He finished what I asked in 2 hrs. Will hire him again. You should too.

Seller's Response:

Thank you brother!

Seller's Response:

Excellent service and communication.

Seller's Response:

Delivered what I was looking for and expected.

:

Thanks, brother! 😀




No comments:

Post a Comment