Monday 27 April 2020

Design 2D, 3D Models And Products











About:

Dear Client, 



Please do not place an order without talking to me first through inbox.



(Please note that the cost will always be discussed while discussing the complexity of design)



I am a Professional 3D  product designer. I do 3D modeling and realistic rending and always include Technical drawings. I can design any kind of model, products, assemblies, technical drawings and many more. I will provide the best quality and accurate designs.



Includes a  back-and-forth discussion between you and I, to gain a good understanding of what needs to be done before any work is carried out. Revisions will be carried out if required to satisfy my client.



Money-back guarantee if the client isn't satisfied!



*  3D Designing

*  3D CAD

*  3D Products

*  3D Drawing

*  3D Modeling

*  2D PDF Drawings (A3 Technical Drawings)

*  3D Rendering

*  3D Printing

*  Surface Modeling

*  Product modeling

*  3D Jpeg Models

*  3D Animations (Mp4 Format) 

*  Design Advice and Problem-solving skills 



Contact me if you have any queries at any time!



Reviews


Seller's Response:

First gig on Fiverr and very happy with the outcome.

:

Appreciate the honest review and pleased you are very happy with the order!! Looking forward to working with you in the future!

: : :


No comments:

Post a Comment